This is KWP2000 KWP 2000 Plus OBD2 II ECU Remap Flasher Chip Tuning Tool
You need a computer. Installing KWP2000 plus software. Connect USB cable to your PC. Connect to your car via standard 16-pin OBD2 connector. Supports high speed ECU flashing. Led indications for USB-power Car-power/rx/tx. Support KWP2000+ software and other KWP/ ISO software.
- MCC Smart Euro 2/3/4 ECU (004/005/006)
- You need a computer. Installing KWP2000 plus software
- Connect USB cable to your PC
- Connect to your car via standard 16-pin OBD2 connector
- Supports high speed ECU flashing
- Led indications for USB-power Car-power / rx / tx
- Support KWP2000+ software and other KWP / ISO software
- Read and analys your current ECU software
- Upgraded the ECU software with a re-mapped file
- Repair ECUs with software problems or corruption
- To Read to Write:
Click read button to read out the original data
Click write button and select the file you want to write
Save the file to you HD, edit or forward it - follow the instructions on screen
Switch off ignition and wait 10 seconds
- BMW, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Ford, Nissan, Ferrari, Hyundai, Volvo, Mini, Izuzu, Honda, Kia, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia, Smart, Cirtoen, Peugeout, Audi,
Seat, Skoda, Chrysler, Opel, Renault, Rover
- 6 x Connect cables
- 1 x KWP2000+ Main unit
- 1 x Driver CD
- Does this cable let me perform chip tuning?
- Technically, "chip tuning" refers to physically replacing ECU ROM. The advantage of this cable is that you do not have to physically replace or alter any hardware in your vehicle. Simply plug one end of this cable into your vehicle's OBD port and the other end into your computer. You can now perform ECU flashing on your computer.
- Can I flash all of my ECUs? Can I backup data from all my ECUs?
- Some ECUs can not be flashed with this OBDII connector. In this case you have to remove the ECU from the car to flash it. Some ECUs can not be saved with this flasher.
- Do I need to have my engine on to flash my ECUs?
- No, you only need to have your ignition on: the key should be in position 2.
- Once I've connected this cable to my car, how do I read and write my car's ECUs?
- First turn the ignition on to position 2. Do not turn on the engine. On your computer, select the ECU you want to access from a list. To read the ECU, click the "Read" button to access the original data. Save the file to your computer's hard drive for editing. To write to an ECU, click the "Write" button and follow the instructions on screen. When you are finished, turn off the ignition and wait 10 seconds. That's it!
- There are a lot of terms I don't understand, like engine control units (ECUs), brake horsepower (BHP), and flashing. What do they all mean?
- Please check Wikipedia for a detailed explanation of these and other terms that are new to you.
- I am a complete newbie when it comes to cars, but I really want to race my car. Is this the right kit for me?
- Actually, using this cable and its software interface is so easy that if you can use a computer, you can definitely use it. However, if you don't know anything about cars, ECUs, or flashing, we highly recommend that you ask a friend or mechanic for help before you start writing to your car's ECUs. But don't worry, if you make a backup of your car's data first, you will be able to restore your car's data if you make a mistake later.